who the fuck decided that African Americans should be treated badly just because of their skin color or the way they speak? or any other ethnicity for that matter. it is fucking ridiculous that any one is allowed to say anything to them because of something that they have no control over. why can’t they just be happy? leave them alone! and who decided that being a homosexual was a bad thing? just because “god” says so? the Bible also says that god will forgive you even if you’ve sinned. so what’s the big fucking deal? if a man loves another man, whoopty-fucking doo. get the fuck over your self. I’m personally bisexual, I like men and women. homophobic idiots freak out when I say I’m sexually attracted to women. what they dont realize is… I don’t want to rip the clothes off of Every woman I see. I have a type. just like they do. I don’t know why I like girls I just do. people need to learn how to get over themselves in order to see the big picture here. in the end you always have to rely on other people in life whether their short, fat, black, white, purple, yellow, gay, or straight. it doesn’t fucking matter. ugh.
Blogging is new to me. I literally have no idea what I’m doing. I am completely lost in a world that is unknown to me. I don’t know any cool blogging terms. I don’t really even know what to write about. I was up until 3 am yesterday trying to get this blog up and running. Like I said before; I have no clue what I am doing. you all might think I’m too young or too naive to have a blog. But, writing is my passion and I won’t stop until I’m satisfied. I could really use some constructive criticism. Ask me to write about something. Ask me questions. If you’re an experienced blogger, give me feedback. I just need to know if I’m making a total fool of myself or not. Thanks for reading.
|1 – Bike Ride ♥||19 – Bowling ♥||37 – Go to the Zoo †|
|2 – Cook Together †||20 – Split a Milkshake ♥||38 – Pick Out Each Others Outfits ♥|
|3 – Go to the Gym †||21 – Aquarium †||39 – Go Tanning †|
|4 – Match Socks Together †||22 – Take a Nap ♥||40 – Have a Harry Potter Marathon †|
|5 – Plant a Garden †||23 – Kiss in the Rain ♥||41 – Kiss Underwater ♥|
|6 – See a Play at a Local Theater †||24 – Ride on a Ferris Wheel †||42 – Watch Fireworks ♥|
|7 – Paint a Room in Your House ♥||25 – Buy Matching Bracelets †||43 – fall asleep on the phone ♥|
|8 – Shopping ♥||26 – Go on a Road Trip †||44 – Get Ready Together ♥|
|9 – Scrabble ♥||27 – Make Breakfast ♥||45 – Go on a Classy Ass Date ♥|
|10 – Go to a Vineyard †||28 – Write Each Other Letters ♥||46 – Eat Ice Cream ♥|
|11 – Walk ♥||29 – Go Mini Golfing †||47 – Take a Bubble Bath Together †|
|12 – Picnic on the Beach †||30 – Kiss at Midnight ♥||48 – Go Running †|
|13 – Play the Wii †||31 – Go to the Beach †||49 – Have a Paint War †|
|14 – Play Tennis †||32 – Make a Couple’s Video ♥||50 – Take a Picture Kissing ♥|
|15 – Put Together a Puzzle ♥||33 – Sing a Song Really Loud ♥||51 – Go on a Startbucks Date ♥|
|16 – Read a Book Together †||34 – Order Chinese Food ♥||52 – Slow Dance ♥|
|17 – Watch a Sunset ♥||35 – Build a Blanket Fort ♥||53 – Share Popcorn at the Movies ♥|
|18 – YOGA †||36 – Stargaze ♥||54 – Get a Pedicure †|
I realized something… it seems like every time I turn around, there is a mess of something somewhere in my house. Quite a few times in my life I have started cleaning at 10 am and finish around 3 pm. Well, at least I thought I was finished. But then it starts with “mommy I spilled my milk” or, “mommy I dumped an entire bucket of cars on the floor.” Here mommy, let me shred and smear, my peanut butter sand which all over the tv screen! I will have every load of laundry done or one more to go and my son with start having accidents back to back. When I say accidents I mean hes really just uninterested in going to the restroom. I think he knows when I am ready to sit back and relax. Thats probably why he does it, hes just trying to get under my skin.
I live with my mom and three siblings. Two of my siblings are younger; 8 and 9 years old. I babysit them for my mom, when she works. The number one thing they do, is make messes! They pick things up and when they are done playing with it they will deliberately throw it onto the floor. The next thing I know, Im getting ready to put all of my sons dirty clothes into the dryer and guess what happens next? There they are, throwing more laundry into the laundry baskets! Its like a never ending battle around here. Next comes the: “Can I have a snack?” thing. OH MY GOSH, its like they have not eaten all day. My brother gets bologna sand whichs after school, quite often. When he does, it goes like this.
- Gets bread out.
- Gets bologna out.
- Puts one piece of bologna in between two pieces of bread.
- SMASHES it all together.
- Rips off crust.
- Walks into the living room.
What is wrong with that picture, you say? He left out the bread and the bologna, five pieces of bread are spread on the kitchen table and one is on the floor. There are bread crumbs and 50 pieces of his crust all over the place.
Honestly, I have no clue why my job is never done. I guess that is just part of being a mom.
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING GUY!! http://chrisbrogan.com
- 200: My crushs name is: Andrew
- 199: I was born in: Indianapolis, Indiana
- 198: I am really: Worn out
- 197: My cellphone company is: None
- 196: My eye color is: brown
- 195: My shoe size is:6 1/2-71/2 depending on the type of shoe
- 194: My ring size is: 7 and a half
- 193: My height is:5 ‘3
- 192: I am allergic to: Nothing
- 191: My 1st car was: None
- 190: My 1st job was: Kroger
- 189: Last book you read: Im not sure, I read so many
- 188: My bed is: Under me
- 187: My pet: I don’t have one.
- 186: My best friend: My mom
- 185: My favorite shampoo is:Garnier Nutrisse
- 184: Xbox or ps3: ps3
- 183: Piggy banks are: Knarly
- 182: In my pockets: i dont have pockets
- 181: On my calendar: Birthdays, and Appointments
- 180: Marriage is: hard
- 179: Spongebob can: not sing
- 178: My mom: is the best
- 177: The last three songs I bought were? i have no idea
- 176: Last YouTube video watched: I dont know
- 175: How many cousins do you have? 2
- 174: Do you have any siblings? Yes, 9.
- 173: Are your parents divorced? my parents never married
- 172: Are you taller than your mom? no
- 171: Do you play an instrument? nope
- 170: What did you do yesterday? I watched bones all day with my mom
- [ I Believe In ]
- 169: Love at first sight: Yes
- 168: Luck: Yes
- 167: Fate: Yes
- 166: Yourself: sometimes
- 165: Aliens: HELL YES! 😀
- 164: Heaven: eh
- 163: Hell: eh
- 162: God: kind of
- 161: Horoscopes: yes
- 160: Soul mates: yes
- 159: Ghosts: No, i believe in spirits
- 158: Gay Marriage: YES!
- 157: War: No, i think there should be world peace!
- 156: Orbs:? huh?
- 155: Magic: No.
- [ This or That ]
- 154: Hugs or Kisses: Kisses
- 153: Drunk or High: Neither
- 152: Phone or Online: Online
- 151: Red heads or Black haired: redheads
- 150: Blondes or Brunettes: Brunettes
- 149: Hot or cold: hot
- 148: Summer or winter: summer
- 147: Autumn or Spring: Autumn
- 146: Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
- 145: Night or Day: Night
- 144: Oranges or Apples: Oranges
- 143: Curly or Straight hair: straight hair
- 142: McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
- 141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: milk chocolate 😀
- 140: Mac or PC: Mac
- 139: Flip flops or high heels: flip flops
- 138: Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor: sweet and poor.
- 137: Coke or Pepsi: PEPSI!
- 136: Hillary or Obama: Hillary
- 135: Burried or cremated: cremated
- 134: Singing or Dancing: Singing
- 133: Coach or Chanel: Coach 🙂
- 132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: Kat McPhee
- 131: Small town or Big city: Small town
- 130: Wal-Mart or Target: WAL-MART
- 129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: ADAM SANDLER!! 😀
- 128: Manicure or Pedicure: Pedicure
- 127: East Coast or West Coast: East coast
- 126: Your Birthday or Christmas: My birthday
- 125: Chocolate or Flowers: flowers
- 124: Disney or Six Flags: six flags
- 123: Yankees or Red Sox: yankees
- [ Here’s What I Think About ]
- 122: War: BAD 😦
- 121: George Bush: hes cool
- 120: Gay Marriage: hell yeah
- 119: The presidential election: whats the question?
- 118: Abortion: prochoice!
- 117: MySpace: stupid
- 116: Reality TV: Its alright, I guess.
- 115: Parents: love them!
- 114: Back stabbers: theyll get whats coming to them one day
- 113: Ebay: Boring
- 112: Facebook: its okay.
- 111: Work: I dont work.
- 110: My Neighbors: Theyre nice people
- 109: Gas Prices: bull shit
- 108: Designer Clothes: eh
- 107: College: seems fun
- 106: Sports: love em
- 105: My family: love them
- 104: The future: excited for it
- [ Last time I ]
- 103: Hugged someone: Last week
- 102: Last time you ate: 2 hours ago
- 101: Saw someone I haven’t seen in awhile: I dont know
- 100: Cried in front of someone: yesterday
- 99: Went to a movie theater: last weekend
- 98: Took a vacation: 5 years ago
- 97: Swam in a pool: last weekend
- 96: Changed a diaper: a couple months ago
- 95: Got my nails done: last year
- 94: Went to a wedding: when i was 8
- 93: Broke a bone: never
- 92: Got a peircing: When i was 17
- 91: Broke the law: when I was younger
- 90: Texted: Earlier today
- [ MISC ]
- 89: Who makes you laugh the most:My son
- 88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is: my mom
- 87: The last movie I saw: TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
- 86: The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: next weekend
- 85: The thing im not looking forward to: Getting up in the morning
- 84: People call me: ashley
- 83: The most difficult thing to do is: lose some one you love
- 82: I have gotten a speeding ticket: nope. never, i dont drive
- 81: My zodiac sign is: the Virgo
- 80: The first person i talked to today was: my mom
- 79: First time you had a crush: in 1st grade
- 78: The one person who i can’t hide things from:my mom
- 77: Last time someone said something you were thinking: my mom/ last night
- 76: Right now I am talking to: no one
- 75: What are you going to do when you grow up: get a house/ apartment, job, education
- 74: I have/will get a job: soon
- 73: Tomorrow: im not doing anything
- 72: Today:i did nothing
- 71: Next Summer: hopefully living alone
- 70: Next Weekend: Seeing my boyfriend
- 69: I have these pets: none
- 68: The worst sound in the world: nails on a chalk board
- 67: The person that makes me cry the most is: my mom
- 66: People that make you happy:friends & family
- 65: Last time I cried: yesterday
- 64: My friends are: non-existent
- 63: My computer is: to small
- 62: My School: I dont go to school
- 61: My Car: dont have one
- 60: I lose all respect for people who: lie to me
- 59: The movie I cried at was: THE NOTEBOOK
- 58: Your hair color is: Brown
- 57: TV shows you watch: lots
- 56: Favorite web site: Tumblr or Pinterest
- 55: Your dream vacation: Paris or New York 😀
- 54: The worst pain I was ever in was: labor
- 53: How do you like your steak cooked: medium
- 52: My room is: orange, green, and teal
- 51: My favorite celebrity is: Johnny depp
- 50: Where would you like to be: in my own house with my son
- 49: Do you want children: yes i want 2 or 3 more
- 48: Ever been in love: yes
- 47: Who’s your best friend: my mom
- 46: More guy friends or girl friends: I dont have friends
- 45: One thing that makes you feel great is: being loved
- 44: One person that you wish you could see right now: Andrew
- 43: Do you have a 5 year plan: yes
- 42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die: no but i plan to
- 41: Have you pre-named your children: yes
- 40: Last person I got mad at: my mom
- 39: I would like to move to: new york
- 38: I wish I was a professional: journalist/writer
- [ My Favorites ]
- 37: Candy: gobstoppers
- 36: Vehicle: Corvette
- 35: President: bill clinton
- 34: State visited: florida & california
- 33: Cellphone provider: none
- 32: Athlete: none
- 31: Actor: johnny depp or adam sandler
- 30: Actress: sophia vergara or megan fox
- 29: Singer: whitney houston or Ariana Grande
- 28: Band: paramore
- 27: Clothing store: walmart or kohls
- 26: Grocery store: walmart or kmart
- 25: TV show: BONES
- 24: Movie:THE NOTEBOOK
- 23: Website: Tumblr
- 22: Animal: Penguins and owls
- 21: Theme park: 6 flags
- 20: Holiday: 4th of july
- 19: Sport to watch: Football or Hockey
- 18: Sport to play: Volleyball
- 17: Magazine: Cosmogirl
- 16: Book: ALL!
- 15: Day of the week: Saturday
- 14: Beach: Any
- 13: Concert attended: none
- 12: Thing to cook: Chili
- 11: Food: Mexican or Chinese
- 10: Restaurant: la hacienda
- 9: Radio station:100.9 or 96.3
- 8: Yankee candle scent:? ANY Vanilla Scent
- 7: Perfume: Victorias secret- love spell
- 6: Flower: Sunflower
- 5: Color: Green
- 4: Talk show host: Ellen Degeneres
- 3: Comedian: Eddie Murphy or Robin Williams
- 2: Dog breed: A pug or english bull dog
- 1: did you answer all these truthfully ? YES
You made me feel worthless.
You tore me up inside.
It really wasnt worth the hurt.
I guess I shouldnt have even tried.
You were everything good in my life, and now your gone for good.
Your words cut me like a knife.
I am so glad you quit me though because you never wouldv’e understood.
We werent meant to be, it didnt happen because it wasnt supposed to.
I am so sorry you werent man enough to keep a woman like me.
Even though you were everthing i deserved, but its to late now because your gone for good.
You were my everything, my everyday.
You took that away when you left me.
Now that piece inside of me is just not the same.
What we had is now gone, pushed into a dark abyss.
What happened to my happiness?
All thats left is pain.
I can not fathom what is lost, all i can do is hope.
I feel like you just left me all alone.
What can i do or say?
I hope one day you change your mind and come home to stay.
I miss you so much it hurts sometimes.
Even though you promised me… I knew it was a lie.